- Joshua W. Murcray
- Hebrew: "Yahweh is salvation."
- “Joshua” is a term used to refer to someone who was born extraordinary. Describes a person who can excel at anything they put their mind to.
Current Associations & Titles:
- Co-Founder of The Wildcards Fleet, Starfleet, United Federation of Planets
- Sword-bearer of Clan Murcray
- Grey Jedi (Purple Lightsaber wielder)
- Laird of Dunans Castle, Scotland
- The Merlyn Prime
Former Associations & Titles:
- Prime Minister of Cair Paravel
- Atlantis Team Member, Stargate Command
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Inhuman Division
- Owner of Murcray Management, LLC.
- Professor of Muggle Anthropology, House Slytherin, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland
- White Caucasian/Native American (aka So Darn Good-Looking)
Little Known Facts About Me:
- Thanks to NASA once the Perseverance Rover landed on Mars, my name is now on Mars.
- I predicted the death of Stan Lee: (be sure to click through the images).
- My mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2019.
- My dad died in 2009.
Guess Which One Is a Lie:
- I was pronounced dead for 8 minutes at the age of 5.
- Gordon Ramsay follows me on Twitter.
- I have dimples on the back of each shoulder.
- I went back to school late in life because I won just enough money in the Lotto to afford tuition.
- I used to own a public relations consulting business with clients in Beverly Hills.
- My IQ is 137.
Advice (from my Dad) I Try to Live By:
1) "You don't win a game with home runs. You win with base hits. One after the other."
One step at a time. The more you get, the more the other team starts feeling like they are losing and the worse they perform. In life, if you continue moving forward, despite the opposition, eventually they will become easier to ignore and get past, and the more you will win in life.
2) "Work in a way that keeps your boss's boss off of your boss's back."
Make sure you do things right. Even better than asked for. Do your job in such a way that your boss, and their boss, have only compliments to hand out and, eventually, can say that they trust the job will get done because your track record shows you are more than capable.
3) "Mr. I-Can't never could do anything. Couldn't sleep. Couldn't eat. Couldn't breathe. But...Mr. I'll-Try...he worked miracles and accomplished his dreams."
If you continue to give up and claim you cannot do anything, eventually you will believe that as well and you really won't be able to do anything. And the more you "can't even right now" the less others will trust you to do anything. Your boss, your friends, your family, soon will no longer trust that you will do anything you promise to do or they ask of you. But if you always try, whether you fail or not, you at least show a desire to grow, to learn and to move forward. Be a Mr./Mrs. I'll-Try and watch your world change for the better.
And now it's time to dive a little deeper into the mind and life of me!
One day I decided I was sick of all the quesionnaires that came through email.
So I copied them all down, crossed off the duplicates and then started answering them.
Understand that some of these answers are for comedic purposes only and not to be taken seriously.
Well, that's up to you...
A few days ago my wife sat me down and had me read this article over on LifeHack.com.
It's called: 20 Things to Remember If You Love a Person with ADD by June Silny.
I have to say it was really eye-opening. Going over each and every item on this list made things start to make sense.
For this article I'd like to go over each and everyone of these points with you and explain a little bit from the perspective of someone who does, apparently, have ADD.
Yep, based on these items, it appears that I have ADD.
Allow me to explain...